I no longer own this vehicle. I sold the vehicle and the new owner did not transfer the title. What should I do?

Then you should complete the Illinois Secretary of State Vehicle Registration and/or Title Revocation Request form. Make sure that you include the vehicle identification number, make a photo copy of the form and send or fax the original letter to the address listed on the form.

Secretary of State Police
Ph. 217-785-5485
Fax 217-782-2896

Then you should complete a Parking Ticket Appeal form attach the copy of this form to your parking ticket appeal form and submit those documents to the City of Decatur Finance Department.