Information needed for registration:
- Customer Number (located on your water bill)
- Your Email Address
- Your Bank Routing Number
- Your Bank Account Number and whether it is checking or savings
Benefits of Auto Pay:
- Your payment will be deducted from your bank account on your due date, maximizing your cash flow.
- You will no longer have to worry about missing a payment if you’re on vacation or gone for an extended period of time.
- No more worries about being billed late fees.
- Save the time and cost of writing a check or the time of initiating some other form of electronic payment.
- Save postage cost.
- Auto Pay is FREE!
Automatic withdrawal from your bank account on due date is for Municipal Utilities (Water) Bill only.
opens in a new windowInstructions 1opens PDF file – Setting up your account and starting a new auto pay agreement
opens in a new windowInstructions 2opens PDF file – Basic navigation within the new portal
For questions or concerns regarding automatic payments, please contact Utility Customer Service at 217-424-2841 from 8:00AM to 4:30PM, Monday through Friday.