Reporting potholes in Decatur

Decatur, IL – Got a pothole to report? Let us know: Choose “Pothole” when filling out this simple form, or you can call the Municipal Services Center at 217-875-4820, or City Engineering at 217-424-2747. If on a state route (many of the main roads in town are), it is likely maintained by IDOT. You can report to them at 217-875-4181, or the City will forward reports to them as well.

City crews continue to be out patching potholes, many of which formed after the recent freeze-thaw. Best way to get them fixed is to provide a specific area/pothole and we will get it on our list. Thanks for your help!