What if I don’t agree with the amount of impervious surface the City thinks I have?

Impervious area won’t be a part of the fee until the second year of the utility. Each residential property will have 1 ERU assigned to the property, that’s short for “Equivalent Residential Unit”. For non-residential properties, you will receive an estimate on the amount of impervious area the City believes you have prior to being charged for the impervious area. Appeal procedures will be available at that time.